Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Blogging, New Space, New Commitment

Who is watching the marketing workshop with Sue Bryce on creativeLIVE?? I am, I am! Every time I watch her, I am hit hard with truths I need to face. In business and in life. I am making a commitment (along with my friend, Christiana Childers) to blog not once a week but *GULP* twice a week. Not only that but I am going to be surveying all of my past clients (as many as I can get a hold of at least) to see how I can improve my products and services. Yikes. My newsletter will be coming out soon so I will be including a link to my survey there. I may even give out vouchers just for filling it out! Deep breath in. Deep breath out.

On another note, my family and I just completed a big move into a new home and I am so excited about our new space. There is tons of natural light and gorgeous birch floors to work on. Can't wait to get more babies in here! Lots of change in the air around here and I am looking forward to what life will bring! Now I just have to figure out what else to blog this week...







































No comments:

Post a Comment