Monday, July 23, 2012

A baby in a belly and my brother named Smelly.

(I'm sorry, Kel! I couldn't resist! It's all out of love!)

My little brother and his beautifully expectant wife came into town from Arizona this weekend for a quick visit and baby shower. I've said it over and over again, but I will say it again. Because I really mean it. They are going to be natural parents. It is just a vibe that some people have.

They're expecting a little girl, which, somehow, for me at least, makes it that much more special that my little brother will be the father of a daughter. He is the perfect dad for a girl. He is protective, laid back and will have no problem sitting down for tea when his little one is old enough to tell him to (the operative word being "tell". If you have a daughter, you catch my drift.). Not to mention the fact that he had two older sisters who forced him to wear dresses and play girly games with growing up. :) And my sis-in-law is the perfect mom for a girl. As a talented hair stylist and make up artist, she is well-versed in getting super girly but is totally willing to get into rain boots and stomp in puddles.

I can't wait to meet their little bundle! Congratulations, Tracy and Kelly! I love you guys a ton!






No comments:

Post a Comment