Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Another creativeLIVE video submission!

I had the extreme honor of being selected as a live studio audience member for a recent workshop at the creativeLIVE studio in Seattle and it was life-changing. Once again, they are bringing an incredible opportunity to work with another incredible, world-renowned photographer, Matthew Jordan Smith, in his Working with Models Workshop. He is even bringing Yoanna from ANTM Cycle 2!! (If you know me, you know how obsessed I am with ANTM.)

I am hoping to be selected for this so I can gain some insight on breaking into this industry but also so I can fuse the knowledge I gain with how I approach my senior shoots. It will come just in time since I'll be shooting with a gorgeous senior the day after the workshop ends! Thanks for reviewing my submission, creativeLIVE! Love you guys!


No comments:

Post a Comment