Monday, November 12, 2012

I'm Heading Back to creativeLIVE!!!!!

First, I need to thank creativeLIVE for bringing such incredible continuing education to the masses for FREE. If you still don't know who they are and what they do, please go check them out at creativelive.com. No matter what level you are at, there is always something to learn and even if you turn on a workshop for just 5 minutes, you are bound to learn at least one thing. You will walk away wiser. I guarantee it. And the community they are building among alumni of their workshops is the first genuine online photography community I have ever been a part of. I am honored to be called back to be in another workshop.

This time, I'll be learning Lori Nordstrom's Real Kids System. I am so excited for this. Children's photography is very near and dear to my heart. I love capturing children and their different personalities. I'm lucky enough to be blessed with two of my own to experiment with, which I do, relentlessly, often to their chagrin. I can't wait to learn more about marketing this product within my business. Photographer friends, you need to watch this. If you've never watched a creativeLIVE workshop, let this be your first. Plus, you'll be able to see my shining face learning right along side you! Visit http://www.creativelive.com/courses/real-kids-photo-system-lori-nordstrom for more information on how to enroll and where to watch!
In honor of my participation, here are some sweeties to feast your eyes upon! Can't wait to learn and grow this weekend! Thank you, Lori, for selecting me! Can't wait to meet you!



No comments:

Post a Comment